Jazzy Chic Cupcakes require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. All deposits become due when the order has been placed and details checked and agreed by you. All orders are deemed to have been accepted only when the deposit has been paid.
Quality & Storage
We do recommend our cupcakes to be eaten within 2 to 3 days on receiving them. Please do not put them in refrigerator or an airtight container. Keep them in a cool place in their box or in a cake tin
Amendments of Orders
Please take the time to check your copy of the order form carefully and let us know prior to your deposit payment if changes are needed. It is your responsibility to advise me of any changes to the original order. Jazzy Chic Cupcakes reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the customer requests a variation to the work agreed. Whilst every effort will be made to assist customers, please note that late changes cannot always be guaranteed. Please note that once collected or delivered we are no longer responsible for any interference with completed cupcakes.
Delivery & Collection
We hand deliver our cupcakes personally to all our customers. If you are placing an order outside the Bristol area please give us call.
We are based in Bristol and delivery is charged according to the postcode. There is an additional charge for Saturday and Pre- 9.00am deliveries.
Please ensure someone is available to accept the delivery as we will not be able to re-deliver. Please note that once collected/delivered the cupcakes are no longer my responsibility.
All of my cupcakes are made to order for the individual. The cancellation of an order may incur a charge.
- Most of the sugar decorations are handmade and some may contain wires and non edible items but you will be advised on this. Please be aware that it will be your responsibility to notify the caterers / venues of this.
- No additives or preservatives are used in our cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are baked in the kitchen that handle products containing nuts, dairy, soya lecithin, wheat ( gluten ), sulphites ( dried fruit ) eggs, edible food colouring paste, sunflower and extra virgin oil but every care is taken to avoid any cross contamination. All products are sealed. Even though our cupcakes don¹t contain nuts we can't guarantee that our sprinkles don't contain traces of nuts.Although everycare is taken at every stage of our baking process sometimes a piece of nut or fruit skin may find it's way in.
- If you do have a nut allergy or allergens please let us know.
- Please be aware, with edible prints certain colour shades are very difficult to recreate when using food dye edible ink. Also very small writing and tiny details may not always be clear.
Jazzy Chic Cupcakes reserves the right to use photographs of cupcakes that are made.